Dealing With Addiction
If you have recently broken an addiction you need to make sure that you can keep ahead of your cravings and not give into them. Here are some tips to help you fight off the cravings.
- Have a support network of family and friends who support your decision to stop.
- Break the cycle. For example, if your addicted to alcohol, don’t go to a pub.
- Always have a fizzy drink or chocolate on hand to alleviate cravings.
- Exercising regularly will help your body generate Dopamine which is a natural feel good hormone.
- Fill your free time with healthy hobbies.
Be proud of yourself and what you have achieved. Take each day at a time and keep looking forward.